What are the uses of Polygon Web wallet?
Created by: Mayank Singhal
Modified on: Sun, 1 May, 2022 at 12:36 PM
You can do these kinds of transactions using the Polygon Web wallet:
1. Withdraw funds directly from the Polygon Mainnet to the Ethereum Mainnet using the Polygon Bridge.
2. Deposit funds directly from the Ethereum Mainnet to the Polygon Mainnet using the Polygon bridge.
3. Transfer funds from one wallet to another wallet only on the Polygon Mainnet. (Not to any exchange)
4. Swap any token with any other token using the Token Swap feature
5. Stake your MATIC tokens on any validator from the Staking Tab. (You need MATIC tokens on the Ethereum Mainnet)
(For more Staking information you can refer to the Staking FAQs)
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.